Qualified Class A drivers can expect:
- $0.42 CPM to start
- Your own 2014 Freightliner Cascadia equipped with:
- Double bunk
- Health insurance (includes dependents) and health savings account
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Weekly Paychecks w/ Direct Deposit
- Many, many, many more benefits
- Maximum age of tractor – 5 years (will consider older models)
- Weekly Settlements – direct deposit
- SAV pays fuel surcharge and all dispatched miles
- Handling fees paid with proper receipt
- Free BestPass (Tolls & Scales are PAID)
- License Plate programs
- Free Qualcom
- Up to $0.03 quarterly bonus program
- Free Permits
- 1st $100 of IFTA paid quarterly
Basic Qualifications For Drivers:
- Must be at least twenty-three (23) years of age.
- Must have two (2) years of consecutive and verifiable OTR tractor-trailer experience in the past three (3) years.
- No suspensions in the last twelve (12) months stemming from moving violations.
- No more than two (2) moving violations in the last five (5) years.
- No careless, reckless, following too closely, lane change or fifteen (15) MPH in the last three (3) years.
- No more than two (2) preventable accidents in the last three (3) years.
- No DWI/DUI in the last three (3) years.
- Must be able to pass a road test, pass a DOT drug screen and pass a pre-employment physical agility test.